Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Reporting a sinkhole in a road...?

Re: Reporting a sinkhole in a road...?

Postby AMK » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:46 pm

JohnES wrote:You can always send an e-mail. It saves you going into the town hall. I have used the town hall e-mail address for many years to report various problems such as street lights not working, rubbish left dumped beside street bins and holes in the road. I reported a dangerous problem at the corner of one street last year where the grate had been damaged by vehicles and could result in a vehicle putting a wheel down the grate. I sent in an e-mail to Jose Ramon who is based in Quesada and speaks English and asked him to pass it on to the correct dept. In two days a traffic cone had been placed on the corner until such time they did a proper repair. The e-mail address is [email protected]. You need to address your e-mail to either a dept. or a person. There is also a councillor based in Quesada town hall but I do not know his name,maybe it is Derek who has already been mentioned.

Thanks for that JohnES, that is helpful....but I have sent it to that address and twice to another three appropriate email address from the Council web page - and of course I also went to the town hall in Rojales, personally, reported it upstair and filled in a form.
I'm beginning to think it may be the attached photos are causing a problem with the emails.
I'll try again with just text and also hand in a print-off to the Civic Centre...after that, I'm done.
AMK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Reporting a sinkhole in a road...?

Postby Lo Pepin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi John Es, yes it is Derek that is in the Civic Centre.
Lo Pepin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous