Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

AMAZON.ES

AMAZON.ES

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:33 am

Just spent the most gruelling 90 minutes trying to get a returns label for a small item to Amazon.es
I tried to translate all the info given because the English helpline is of no help once you get into the instructions for returns. Just wondered if anyone else has had problems.
LA MARINA LADY

Re: AMAZON.ES

Postby Shiva » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:21 pm

I have been given a complete refund in the past by Amazon Es under the amazon guarantee without any problem. But I did fill in all the forms in Spanish. Unfortunately cannot advise you on the precise steps to take in your account as I currently have a much bigger problem with Amazon Es in that , after placing a large order ( for a TV) they decided there was a security issue and have locked me out of my account! Rather than hijack your thread though I am going to start a second one about this and if anyone has experienced it... hope you find a way to navigate through the site the way you need... you may need to get someone to do it in Spanish .
Shiva

Postby jpeg » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:57 pm

If you are using Chrome as your means of accessing Amazon.es it should translate to english
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby wobblypete » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi, Allthough i don't use or like Google Chrome i downloaded the Google Translate Toollbar to use with Internet explorer, & it works well, an Icon for translate comes up on each web page & the whole page automatically translates to the language of choice ie Spanish or English, & usually good understandable Translations. I found difficulty using Opera, so there may be problems with some browsers, but Internet explorer works fine.
incidentally you probably know your account password & details work for both uk or es. so check prices on both, i find uk price often cheaper even with postage than es, & vice versa, & i use Amazon a lot.
wobblypete

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:39 am

Thank. You for your reply I did translate all that I could and replied to all I could but still no return label was forthcoming and DHL won't return it without a label so frustrating I must have spent best part of the day looking for helpline phone number or address for them. This morning my husband has decided to keep the item as " it might come in handy" never the less the whole. experience left me frustrated and weary.
LA MARINA LADY