Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Booking In Query- Ryanair/Alicante

Booking In Query- Ryanair/Alicante

Postby prefect » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 am

I've not been to Alicante airport for a year and wondered how soon my better 1/2 had to be at the airport for her flight to L'pool in Jan. Thanks for the useful info I'm about to receive
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Re: Booking In Query- Ryanair/Alicante

Postby GLASSMAN » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 am

2 hours they recommend
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby iant » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 am

If you have your boarding card printed and have carry on luggage only you can shorten that but it all depends on the queue at security and that can be quite long sometimes. If you are a worrier get there in 2 hours and grab a coffee.
iant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Postby Mcmuk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Hand luggage and boarding card in hand it's never took me more than 20 mins from arriving at the airport to clearing security
Mcmuk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby GrahamR » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 pm

We normally fly Easyjet. We print our boarding passes in advance and get to the airport about 2 hours before the flight.
After a delay of up to 20 minutes max getting through security, the remaining time is not as long as you think with the budget airlines. We normally get a coffee and then get some water and a sandwich to take on the plane (cheaper than the airline’s offering). Then we start looking for the gate number. If you want to stow a bag without too much hassle, then you need to get in the queue early. Finally, Easyjet’s gate sometimes gets changed, so by the time you have realised, you end up at the back of the new queue and you wonder where the two hours went.....
GrahamR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby manxmunk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:02 am

I agree with iant, if you have your boarding card printed and are travelling light, you literally walk right through.
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby Joy arise » Thu May 17, 2018 10:39 pm

If you’re like my OH ,go 1 hr or less before your flight , cool as a cucumber he saunters through , nearly straight to the boarding queue and onto the plane whilst I am sweating , whinging , worrying that we’ll miss it. We never have yet mind. He says well if we do don’t worry we’ll just go home and book another one. I have over time managed to stretch it out a bit now but 2 hours .... not a chance.
Joy arise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo marabu