Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Los Rosales lemon tree road

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

Los Rosales lemon tree road

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:17 pm

good feed, menu del dia €10 mon to sat , bit more on a sunday, also a la carte if you wish, & Paella menu, but mdd more than sufficient.menu & prices outside so you can read it before you go in ,plenty parking outside and across the road, just seen there xmas day menu sounds good for €30.........with entertainment!
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Re: Los Rosales lemon tree road

Postby Justjan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 am

Have been there for xmas day for the last 3 yrs. the food was excellent , probably 7 courses. Trad english or spanish choices. Entertainment has been Fantastic, dancing the calories away after lunch. The price is lower this year , with different spanish entertainment, so not sure the formular will be the same. Because of this we decided not to book there this year.. Hope this report helps you.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Martin the artist » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 am

We go there most weeks and the price for menu is the same in the evenings too - 10€
Salad, toast & ali oli, first plate, second plate, afters and wine - you won't leave hungry! :)
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 am

yes been twice myself for xmas day feed,was just giving them a recommendation as the food & service is excellent on every visit. yes said entertainment by J.West.............I wonder if that's the fisherman ,only the best from john west! remember that?:lol:
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/