Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Problem with another forum

Re: Problem with another forum

Postby PeteKnight » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:21 am

I think there are quite a few who have used both forums for some time. I think Jpeg on this forum and Freddo on the torre forum are the same person and there are a few others I’ve recognised who have posted the same question or advert on multiple forums.
I think 99% of the users on the Torre forum were nice people who genuinely wanted to be helpful to others. Freddo/JPEG is always great at offering technical advice as well as information on the area, in just the same way there as he does here.

It was the nasty 1% that spoiled it for the others I’m afraid. Hopefully they won’t bother to make an appearance here, or at least if they do then they’ll be a bit better behaved.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Jan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:41 am

:text-goodpost:

Yes. We know some and they are on our "watch list". They may change user names but we always get to know and keep tabs on them.

I'm sure they know that we don't put up with bullying and abuse on here (and our other forums) and they generally keep in line but if not they certainly don't last long.

Our report buttons are always there for everyone to use as and when needed and we appreciate the help from the members in keeping our forums as trouble free as possible.

:text-thankyouyellow:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby andywyatt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 am

andywyatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Dot » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Rodt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 pm

There's only 2 forums to belong to,this is 1 of them & the other 1 is connected,Jan & Alex are brilliant :text-thankyouyellow:
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Chet » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 pm

I stopped posting anything on Torrevieja Forum months ago because of a few keyboard warriors who resorted to name calling and bully boy tactics. Spoiled it for the genuine posters. I have to say this forum is by far the best. Congratulations Jan - you do a fab job!!
Chet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby maria elena » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I just wanted to echo what everyone has said. Jan, thank you so much. I once inadvertently posted something not allowed and Jan kindly pointed this out without ‘banning’ me. I was on the Torre Forum before Mr Control Freak took over and it was free. However I once innocently broke the Rules. I was “removed” but told if I pay a fee, I could come back! iI haven’t been back since.
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Torrevieja forum.com........it just gets worse and worse. What an ass!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Gerry » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi all 'sole mates' it seems.... I too suffered being denied access. This was several years ago and it came at a time when another member was in conversation with me regarding a lone of his tape recorder. He has a house near to me and we were to meet up in two months. My banning was at the time when I was unable to even reply and say thank you in advance.
It has left me feeling very bitter about this person 'Jeff' ... I had put lots of useful info and advise on various things on the forum, not least of all the 'bogus gasmen' . I took photos of them and their vehicle to expose them. These photos will still be in the archives of 'the forum' .. I saw no reason for being banned. However ,having read everyone's input on this forum gives me some pleasure to know I'm not alone. So to echo Drama Queens words in her input,This Forum is great. Thanks Jan..
Gerry

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby andywyatt » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

I was also thrown off Three Years ago, he didn't like my jokes, why have a joke section in the first place, made most People laugh, anyhow here now, thanks Jan
andywyatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

PreviousNext