Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cleaner/home help

Use this forum to find jobs or list a job you may have available for someone.

Cleaner/home help

Postby duck » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 pm

I am hard working, honest, reliable, trust worthy, looking for cleaning work, will also do shopping,and other jobs around the house.Quesada and surrounding areas, if you are interested please personal message me.
Many thanks Gill
duck

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Re: Cleaner/home help

Postby Johnny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi it says your from Alicante?
Do you live In Quesada now.
I have a friend that is looking for a cleaner but I need more info about you before i can let him known that I have found someon for him.
What do you charge for a clean ?
How old are you ?
What experience do you have ?
Many thanks for your time.
My name is john and I only want someone who is reliable and trustworthy for my friend.
You can get in touch with me by mobile 687030564 or email.
No promises.
Johnny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby freethinker » Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 am

Have sent you a PM
freethinker

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Pepin

Postby Jan » Sat May 26, 2018 11:32 am

There have been many posts where members are asking for cleaners/keyholders etc.  Please be aware that anyone, whoever they are, could be offering to do this and they may not always be experienced or even worse trustworthy.

We have seen posts where people have just come onto the forum for the first time and answered posts by offering to do this 'position of trust' ...some even say they have just arrived in Spain and want to do this!

Would you allow just anyone access to your property when you were not there, because this is what you effectively are doing if you don't check that they are a legally registered business with references that can be genuinely checked out?

Your property is precious to you and it is wise to only employ those from a legally registered company . They will then be fully insured to hold keys - Any house insurance will be invalid if a non legally registered person holds your keys.

I'm sure most of us are careful and always do checks on any 'would be' key holders or cleaners but please don't just take their word for it .

This is no reflection on anyone on this forum but just a word of warning.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa