Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

RYANAIR unfair additional cost

Re: RYANAIR unfair additional cost

Postby jpeg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:54 pm

A bit longer travel time but only 191 per person
https://www.google.es/flights/#search;f ... 06-01;a=KL

And you get to do some shopping in Amsterdam
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby donaduo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 pm

I’m sorry but if a seat is designed to be reclined, me doing so does not make me ignorant.

I do get fed up with the ‘holier than thou’ contributors on forums. “If you don’t like it go somewhere else”. “Learn Spanish” “Why buy British products?”

Why can’t some people just offer an opinion without barbed asides? It’s that attitude which causes Jan to close so many threads
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Gasplumbman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:02 pm

I love Ryan air the best flying bus service around when you fly on numerous occasions they are great follow the rules know what you want when you book your ticket fly on time arrive on time 99% of the time what's to moan about
Gasplumbman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela costa

Postby Rodt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Well said all the pro ryanair folks,we have tried all the other airlines who fly to Spain, you can't beat Ryanair ,we wouldn't fly with anyone else, flying with them late February for €16.99, beat that for value,I doubt you can with other airlines, I love mr o,leary :text-thankyouyellow: :D
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby quizziecat » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Wow £16.99 that is an amazing price, will check them out next time I book. Usually stick to Jet 2 as their flight times suit me, don't like early mornings. Think this trip coming paid £50 return for hold luggage and £3 each for hand luggage to be in cabin. Didn't book seats and hubby and I are not together.
quizziecat

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Postby Vi Robertson » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm

We experienced Ryanair for the first time at the start of Dec and got exactly what they promised. We knew the costs before we confirmed booking and will use them in the future.
Left 5 mts late but arrived on time, food was as described but the lady next to me brought her own without any problem.
Vi Robertson

Postby iant » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 pm

I am in Malta, cost me 23euros to get here and it will cost me 9.99 to get back to Spain. You get what you pay for. To those that knock budget airlines them fly Ba business class as I used to when someone else was paying and you find a plane is a means of transport not a luxury limo[list=][/list]
iant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Postby Shiva » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

"Ryanair, easyjet and all low cost airlines are the reason we can all travel so cheaply around Europe today and for that we should all be thankful..." Totally agree...
Shiva

Postby Dot » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

As said, follow their rules and your ok, we got emergency seats which we didn't book...took our bags 10 each very inexpensive. ..no problem. We book cheapest sometimes easyjet your only allowed 1 bag with them so all airlines have rules just follow them and your fine.
Please don't comment on my post as it's just my opinion.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Sue.jen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 pm

:text-goodpost:
Angela17 wrote:I will add about my experience with them over Christmas. As expected, because we hadn't paid extra, my husband and I were separated for our flight. I was sat between a lad in his twenties and a lady in her seventies and for the whole flight we couldn't stop talking, made the flight go very quickly! If I was sat next to my husband I would have read my book for the whole journey. Loved hearing about their stories instead!
Sue.jen

Which part of Spain are you from?: Laguna villas

PreviousNext