Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Builder

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Builder

Postby Rita Mooney » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 pm

if anyone needs a good builder, call in and see Antonio at Davinia Builders in Benijofer, just round the corner from Hamilton butchers near the bottom of the hill. Excellent workmanship and very trustworthy. Speaks good English. He worked on our property for three months building a kitchen extension, external walls, paths, outside bathroom, electrics, pool and about to build us a patio. Highly recommended.
Rita Mooney

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Re: Builder

Postby ajf1950 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:40 pm

I couldn’t agree more. What an excellent company and what a very likeable, reliable and trustworthy man Antonio is. He has done so much work for us over the past 18 months on our villa to help us make it into our lovely home, all of it excellent. New bedroom extension, pool, patio areas, under build dig out and tile, 2 bathroom refurbs, roof terrace tiling. All quality work at good price. Highly recommended. If you want to see his work at my villa let me know. I owe him this recommendation for all his help and genuine concern that I got what I wanted, and all while I was back in uk most of the time.
A real find.
ajf1950

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta 2 Quesada

Postby Spannygranny » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 pm

We have used Antonio for all of our building work on our Community and several of the owners have employed him also, excellent work at an affordable price. I can endorse ajf's comments as I know the work Antonio has done on his villa, and it is excellent, his men are very trustworthy.
Spannygranny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Rodt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

:text-goodpost: :text-thankyouyellow: I will keep his number, when is he in his office?
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Rita Mooney » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Antonio is usually out and about supervising his projects, but there will be someone in the office if you pop in and ask for him to call and see you.
Rita Mooney

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 am

Hi Antonio is a good builder but I would always recommend getting several quotations from recommended builders ;)
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Audbro » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Does anyone have an email address for Antonio, looking for a quotation. THanks
Audbro

Postby bandtinspain » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:58 pm

We were looking to buy a property and Antonio agreed to join us on the 2nd viewing. His advice was excellent and he was helpful pointing out areas of the build we should consider as potentially troublesome. In the end we decided not to proceed and thanks to Antonio, he saved us from ourselves.
He is extremely knowledgeable, honest and very generous with his time. I would recommend him highly.
bandtinspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby terry » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:34 am

Rita Mooney wrote:if anyone needs a good builder, call in and see Antonio at Davinia Builders in Benijofer, just round the corner from Hamilton butchers near the bottom of the hill. Excellent workmanship and very trustworthy. Speaks good English. He worked on our property for three months building a kitchen extension, external walls, paths, outside bathroom, electrics, pool and about to build us a patio. Highly recommended.

Does he have a web site please.
terry

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am

does he trade as DAVINA CONSTUCTIONS?
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Next