Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Corner sofa /bed

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Corner sofa /bed

Postby nevofluton » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:41 pm

We brought this as a spare bed when our house was a 2 bed property we have just changed the house back to the original 3 beds and this has reduced the size of the living room hence now needing to sell this virtually brand new sofa bed. This was brought from SCS the furniture shop just along from the arches about 6 to 8 months ago and has hardly been sat on it was originally approx 950 euros may have been a little more. It is in perfect condition and has always had these animal print throws on to maintain its original quality. It has a pull out part which turns it into a double bed and is very comfortable to sleep on you can go and see it in the shop if you need to it also comes apart so you can change which end you have the chaise lounge on either left or right so is very versatile. This is a collection only item we can't deliver but like I mentioned it does split into smaller sections. We will be returning to Spain on 11th March if you are interested in a bargain price of 550 euros.
nevofluton

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesda

Re: Corner sofa /bed

Postby sharel poole » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi saw your advert and would be interested in viewing the sofa bed. Please can you pm me and I can call you when you come over to Spain
Many thanks
Sharel
sharel poole

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby oakley » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Am very interested in the sofa bed but we will not be over to spain till 21st March till 31st and need to know depth of the L shaped part fingers crossed still avail
oakley

Which part of Spain are you from?: buenevista golf

Postby burnie day » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 pm

hi, we have just moved to quesada and looking for some more furniture etc

are these still for sale, we can have them picked up
burnie day

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby sammy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi I'm very interested in this can I arrange a time when to view and collect
sammy