Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Using local companies can be good!

Re: Using local companies can be good!

Postby Shiva » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 pm

:text-goodpost:
linkwater wrote:The trouble with getting stuff from China is the wait time and not much of a guarantee.
Shiva

Re: Using local companies can be good!

Postby Shiva » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:33 pm

There's also the convenience and speed of buying local, which can be worth a premium, depending on how quickly you want something etc...

We looked to buy a new TV on amazon.es, anyway was all bit of a problem ( my amazon es account got frozen in the process either because I was actually hacked or because they thought I was being hacked as it was a large purchase..) and it became a bit of a pain in the proverbial. Had to cancel bank cards etc . Had done our research online though on TV reviews etc , decided to just buy from Don De, delivered that day, set up for us etc etc. Much easier! A bit more expensive but worth every penny....
Shiva

Previous