Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Barber / Hairdresser

Barber / Hairdresser

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Some time ago I recommended a hair stylist / Barber called Chris Ricketts who used to work is Quesada but now has his own succesful place over in La Siesta. My husband goes to him every time we visit to have his hair trimmed and last year,when he sported a beard, he had it trimmed as well. While chatting with Chris I discovered that he had also been a ladies hair stylist for 27 years in London. I asked if he would cut my hair seeing as it was a barbers and he agreed. That was some time ago and now he styles and colours my hair every time I visit. At home, when I go to a high class salon to have my hair cut and coloured, I am usually kept there for 2 to 3 hours...drinking coffee and waiting for my stylist to come to me. I went to Chris last week, he put the colour onto my roots, left me with a plastic hat covering it for half an hour. During this time, he cut 3 other people’s hair, a lady and two very nice gentlemen. In between, he checked to see how my colour was taking and combed it through the rest of my hair. Next came the style, cut perfectly and blow dried. I was in and out in 75 minutes and only paid a fraction of the cost at home.
I actually went over to his shop on the previous day and he had another lady booked in so felt he did not want to leave his other Male customers disappointed so asked me to come the next day at noon.
I would advise any ladies hoping to get their hair coloured to give him a call to make sure that he will be able to fit you in...a cut is easier and less time consuming so take a chance.
The Tel. Number is 698683444.
You will also be pleased to know that his wall shows his City and Guilds diplomas.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Re: Barber / Hairdresser

Postby GLASSMAN » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:21 pm

I would advise any ladies hoping to get their hair coloured to give him a call to make sure that he will be able to fit you in...a cut is easier and less time consuming so take a chance.macblade/rosemary quoted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HOW many women will take a chance on getting there hair cut and colured? :?

my wifes been to 3 0r 4 different hairdressers and not been happy,thats 3 or 4 chances :(
and lots of earache :lol:
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Re: Barber / Hairdresser

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Believe me, I am The fussiest client. I fully understand how your wife must feel to have her hair done and then absolutely detest it...this only ever happened to me once. I have only changed my hairstylist twice in the past 40 years. When we came to Torrevieja, I had to try to have my hair cut as short as possible to keep me until I returned home as I would not have dreamt of letting anyone near my hair. As I said, I watched this man cut and believe me, he can cut...he has a gift. I always sat and waited for my husband while he was having his hair cut and one day a lady was having her hair coloured. It turned out that it was his mother and her hair was very similar in colour to mine. Naturally, I began to think that maybe I might let him do my hair and I actually did say those words to him which made him laugh. That is when he told me his history, 27 years in London so I decided to have my hair cut there and then and loved it. The rest is history. I go to him every time we visit and am always delighted. I would never consider endorsing someone that was unworthy of my praise. This man can cut hair....perfectly.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca