Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Internet

Internet

Postby cheflady » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:39 am

Hi. is anyone having trouble with tell again thanx
cheflady

Re: Internet

Postby hobnob » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:12 am

Hi...Yesterday from early on until mid afternoon Telfy had problems with a Major outage...we came back online (Benijofar) mid afternoon and currently we are all Ok. A note from Paul the TV tech person was on the broadband /TV section of the forum. Remember when service returns you may have to re boot your Router...just take a pencil and push in the tiny button at the rear of the router...hold in for twenty or so seconds and wait ...service should return.If not give Telfy a call they are helpful.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby cheflady » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:36 am

Thank will try that it came back on yesterday but off today again. Cheers
cheflady

Postby colint » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 pm

hobnob wrote:Hi...Yesterday from early on until mid afternoon Telfy had problems with a Major outage...we came back online (Benijofar) mid afternoon and currently we are all Ok. A note from Paul the TV tech person was on the broadband /TV section of the forum. Remember when service returns you may have to re boot your Router...just take a pencil and push in the tiny button at the rear of the router...hold in for twenty or so seconds and wait ...service should return.If not give Telfy a call they are helpful.

NEVER PUSH THE RESET button unless told to by your isp just unplug it wait 1 min then plug in again
colint

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales