Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Parking changes in Rojales

Re: Parking changes in Rojales

Postby Martin the artist » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 am

It was 10 years ago I was towed.
I went to the police station and fined 14€ and an additional charge for the tow of 50€ if I can remember correctly. So it'll be more now I guess.
I had to pay exact cash - they don't have change, nor will they accept more.
Then I had to go to the pound to collect my car - which is right on top of the highest hill in Rojales near the caves.
Fortunately there was a friendly English guy there at the time who took me as it would be a long and tiring climb & the pound closes between 2 & 5 I think.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby mondo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 am

GLASSMAN wrote:once a month........ we have streets swept everyday and mechanical sweeper every Monday down near dia & Mas y Mas,

Yes the sweepers are good... but if you have cars parked on both sides of the road, the cleaner machine can´t clean the sides of the road...

If all the cars park on one side the cleaner can do the other side properly... then a week later the cars all park on the other side and then that side can be cleaned... so the street gets a good cleaning every fortnight

If cars are parked all down one side for 6 months, that side is only going to get cleaned once a year...

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Janjan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Bin Lorries have to go down some roads but not all. Perhaps that is why there has to be parking on one side in Residential Areas. Some of the roads are quite narrow.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Previous