Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Santa Pola for lunch

Re: Santa Pola for lunch

Postby Dot » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:39 pm

This is a lovely place we often go there for lunch.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby scubydoo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Went to Santa Pola for tapas lunch, it is actually the tapas rout at the moment but we only went for a quiet one and it was great, lovely tapas overlooking the Marina beautiful sunny day in February what more could you want!
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby TonTri » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:19 pm

scubydoo wrote:Went to Santa Pola for tapas lunch, it is actually the tapas rout at the moment but we only went for a quiet one and it was great, lovely tapas overlooking the Marina beautiful sunny day in February what more could you want!

Yes it was a beautiful day to go there. Which restaurant did you go to Scubydoo?
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi it was Lugano not rated highly on trip adviser but most of what we had was excellent and reasonably priced resonable sized portions for tapas, don't have the clams they were overcooked and sauce not as tasty as I like, staff were very good & very busy would go again.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby TonTri » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: scubydoo
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm

We went to Playa el Pinar earlier today and really loved it. Thank you for sharing this little gem with us. We were fortunate enough to get a good table on the terrace of the Hostel Maruja. We ordered baby squid and croquettes...delicious. The service was terrific and the staff very efficient and friendly. Such a different type of beach scene! It reminds me of the houses which were badly damaged at the far side of Guardamar. There was a wonderful atmosphere everywhere, could not believe how many people were promenading on the beach...some wrapped in warm coats while I sat in my strappy Top taking the sun! Super little spot, very spanish. You are right to keep it a secret, the beach looked perfect with no evidence of big rocks in the water that you see at La Mata. Any more suggestions please? There is nothing to beat personal recommendations.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Previous