Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Telecable

Telecable

Postby kevbishop2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Just wondering. I have started a new contract with telecable but after 1 day am getting no wifi. Telecable says their is a fault and are working to resolve this. Am i being fobbed off or is there anyone else having the same problem.
kevbishop2000

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Telecable

Postby garysl » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

No. I'm with Telfy and we had problems as well. It's something to do with the main cable coming through from Madrid.
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Russspain » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Lots of conments on facebook people having problems with different companies
Russspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: San fulgencio

Postby AMK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 am

I’m with Telecable and there was a problem, as with many other providers, regarding reduced speed or loss of service, over the past couple of days, which I believe was out of their direct control.
I’ve had very reliable broadband from them for several years, with a good stable connection and speed - their Customer Support is particularly good.
AMK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Sylwina » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 pm

kevbishop2000 wrote:Just wondering. I have started a new contract with telecable but after 1 day am getting no wifi. Telecable says their is a fault and are working to resolve this. Am i being fobbed off or is there anyone else having the same problem.

I second AMK’s comments. I have been with Telecable for about 3 years. Very reliable. There was a brief outage yesterday morning which was highly unusual and I suspect stemming from circumstances not of their making. Service was restored by the time I returned in the afternoon and no further problems at the moment. On past performance at least, you have no need to worry.
Sylwina

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby earlybay » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm

I have found them to be a good company. Occasionally if wi-fi fails I re-boot by unplugging modem, waiting a minute and re-plug.
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby jamiep » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Have been with telecable for 3 years you do get the osd period of poor reception but as i an out in the campo and only pay 18 euro a month i can live with this. Always had good communication with them am and running a firestick on thier 4 meg supply with no major issues
jamiep

Postby Vi Robertson » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 pm

We had so many problems after a while binned them as still had to pay basically for no Tv. Good luck.
Vi Robertson

Postby quizziecat » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:09 pm

I am with telecable, and the internet drops regular, by that I mean several times an hour \I have to refresh, its frustrating, but I have got used to it, but not really happy with it. They did try and say it was my computer, so took it home, worked fine. Now I just wonder why it keep dropping and need to keep refreshing. Good luck.
quizziecat

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Postby maxiestaxi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:45 am

Stick with them Kevbishop, as stated they were having a few problems beginning of the week, but all in all they are a good company and my download speed is maintained 95% of the time.
maxiestaxi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa