Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Flight cancellations

Flight cancellations

Postby Murt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Flights booked with Ryanair to go home to Dublin from Alicante for Thurs 1 March 2018. Cancelled by Ryanair due to weather

Rebooked to fly today Friday 2 Mar 2018. Couldn't use their website to change flight so had to pay again. Flight again cancelled due to weather.

Rebooked on the next available flight from Alicante which was next Thurs 8 Mar 2018. Again, had to pay when making the booking.

Tried the Ryanair site again just now and got a flight going out on Monday 5 Mar 2018. Again, had to pay upfront.

Contacted Ryanair and explained what had happened. They said that they have refunded my CC with the flights for today, next Monday and Thursday.

Luckily, my CC wasn't maxed out!!!1. Happy enough considering everything.
:text-lol:
Murt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada MarquesaGolf

Re: Flight cancellations

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:46 pm

you did well to get thru, also you did well with the refunds, theres nowt wrong with Ryanair if it goes your way! ;)
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Murt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:59 pm

Update. Didn't work out as planned. I spoke to them on the online communication.

Just got an email off them. Wrong flights cancelled and refunded. I'll have to try them again tomorrow.

No email address. That would be too simple!!!
Murt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada MarquesaGolf

Postby Rodt » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Good old Ryanair,o,Leary has got the job weighed up in his favour every time, got to admire the guy,problem is you can't beat them for price or regularity,been flying with them for years & never had a problem.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby TonyH » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Fingers still very much crossed. My flight was cancelled for today, with Ryanair, from Murcia to Brum - to attend my Mom's funeral on Wednesday. Went on their 'Live Chat' as soon as I received their txt and they managed to re-book me for Tuesday - here's hoping the weather calms down. Thanks to Ryanair for re-scheduling for me.
TonyH

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida