Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Airport to Quesada / Taxi Share Sunday 11th?

Re: Airport to Quesada / Taxi Share Sunday 11th?

Postby Shiva » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:37 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:your not kidding 55€ expensive , not bad if three or 4 of you share the expense , personaly I,d take the bus to torre ,then the bus to guardamar or rojales town and then depending were I,m stopping walk it,but I watch my money, and aint a cash rich pensioner unfortunatly. :( :(

Oh, if you can split the cost between 3 or 4 of you, that would be perfect, quite so! (And OP had been asking if anyone wanted to share,...) I too wish I
was a cash rich pensioner or indeed a time rich person. Alas, I am neither. Everyone needs to do what suits them best, the great thing about the forum is we share the information to help make the choice. Eg I am now putting Quesada Taxis on my speed dial.
Shiva

Postby Jan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Shiva wrote:
GLASSMAN wrote:your not kidding 55€ expensive , not bad if three or 4 of you share the expense , personaly I,d take the bus to torre ,then the bus to guardamar or rojales town and then depending were I,m stopping walk it,but I watch my money, and aint a cash rich pensioner unfortunatly. :( :(

Oh, if you can split the cost between 3 or 4 of you, that would be perfect, quite so! (And OP had been asking if anyone wanted to share,...) I too wish I
was a cash rich pensioner or indeed a time rich person. Alas, I am neither. Everyone needs to do what suits them best, the great thing about the forum is we share the information to help make the choice. Eg I am now putting Quesada Taxis on my speed dial.

:text-goodpost:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Mac3blade » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 am

Alternatively, you could take a bus into Alicante bus station and then take another bus . There may be one to Rojales. I know that the bus going to Torrevieja stops at Guaradmar. Check on line.
I would contact the €45 taxi and get to my spanish home as quickly as possible! You may even get chatting with someone at the airport or flight who would be happy to share with you.
Good luck.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby TerryG » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:08 am

You pay for convenience, especially if you have luggage. A taxi is door to door. The airport bus isn`t...unless you live next door to the bus station. :D
TerryG

Postby Dot » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Which brings us back to.....why can't the bus from the airport stop at consum area....when your sitting having a drink and you see it pass by its so annoying!!!
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Janjan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:47 pm

The airport Bus was probably put on for the Spanish going to their Holiday Homes which are in Guardamar and Torrevieja. You might have noticed it gets very busy by the Coast during July, August and Bank Holidays as people from Madrid and the North descend on these Towns. Parking is a nightmare in the narrow streets.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby TerryG » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm

I think parking in either town is a nightmare any time of the year. According to the history books, Torrevieja was completely flattened by an earthquake in 1829 and was rebuilt with wider streets.

Goodness knows what they were like before.
:D
TerryG

Postby Tunney » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:32 pm

:text-welcomewave: me and my wife will be going to qusada for 1month from November to december
Tunney

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby margaret&jim » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi there is a bus that comes through Quesada and stops at Mays y mas. And goes to Alicante airport for 18e each way. It's called BENICONNECT and email address is beniconnect.com. I have just booked it for my granddaughter for Wednesday. Quite new I only heard of it last week.
margaret&jim

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby shemarg » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:55 pm

There is a fairly new service operated from Alicante airport to Quesada arches by Beniconnect cost is 18e. I believe it’s excellent
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

PreviousNext