Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

mas y mas opening

Re: mas y mas opening

Postby Jan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:12 pm

:roll:
marcliff wrote:
Roach wrote:

I was actually referring to the underground car park. Should of made myself clear.

Sorry, I thought you meant the outside one which is a bit small. Quite difficult to get out of as well if you turn towards Lidl because it's quite a blind corner.

True - I could see that coming, shame the planners couldn't and now the cars can't!
:roll:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Anniep » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:10 am

Popped in today staff very nice, we used the underground car park, and it comes out in the round behind, where the builders is.
I’m wondering, well wishful thinking, Mas Y Mas, Aldi down near. Consum lots of building work maybe they might introduce a decent bus service!
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby sunworshipper » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:21 am

I went in today and although no threat to Lidles , I thought was similar to Mercadona but nearer. Staff were friendly and parking easy.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 am

Anniep wrote:Popped in today staff very nice, we used the underground car park, and it comes out in the round behind, where the builders is.
I’m wondering, well wishful thinking, Mas Y Mas, Aldi down near. Consum lots of building work maybe they might introduce a decent bus service!

I asked the builders on that new site what it was going to be and one guy just said another shop. He didn't know what type or who. Hope it is Aldi as it'll save me going to Rojales for sour cream as no other shop seems to sell it (well, Gama does but 2.39 for a little tub when Aldi does it for 65 cents is a no-brainer).
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Carel » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:48 am

Dinkelharper wrote:Someone at the Rojales planning board should get fired for allowing this building in the first place. Makes the entrance to Quesada look awful. Completely takes away the charm of the arches.

Can't agree more. It looks horrible in that place. There are so many free places to put a big shop like that, couldn't they leave the arches free?
Carel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Previous