Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

BMN BANK

Re: BMN BANK

Postby Kenbo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Thanks Billy that would be much appreciated.
Kenbo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida

Postby Billyboy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:54 pm

No reply as yet from the BMN bank manager in Rojales . Her name is Maria Angeles Gonzalez Bernabeu and her email is [email protected] . Maybe some of you BMN customers who use the Rojales branch could drop her a line . Hope you have more luck getting a reply than me !
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby SharonSpain » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:28 pm

What a cock-up! Having been in to the bank this morning we are now able to access our accounts online BUT, needing proof of payments over the last 3 months the only printout we get shows the payments but no details of us or the bank, which is totally useless, could be anybody. As has been previously said, the transition from CajaMurcia to BMN was without problems, this transfer to Bankia takes the biscuit.
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Billyboy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Hi SharonSpain , did you go into a BMN branch or a Bankia branch ?
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby SharonSpain » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Billyboy, we went into the BMN in Rojales, she went into the computer with our passports numbers and pin AND got us online. Still major teething probs as above. my hubby wants to transfer his a/c from Pilar to Rojales and she said to leave it for at least a month!
SharonSpain

Postby Kenbo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Sharonspain, have you been issued with a different account number or are they working with the caja murcia/bmn ones ?
I am wondering if I can still send money to the 'old' number safely, I need to cover due direct debits.
Kenbo

Postby SharonSpain » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:02 am

Kenbo; As far as we know it's the same account number, been told to use our BMN cards until the expiry date when we'll probably get Bankia ones. All very iffy at the moment, doesn't seem to have been thought through. Might be an idea to try emailing the manager?
SharonSpain

Postby Kenbo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:59 am

Sharon, thanks for the update but you are right, it is chaotic, what was wrong with following the model used for the caja murcia/bmn rebrand, from my view that worked well.
Could anyone supply me with the manager's email address at caja murcia/bmn branch on the roundabout in La Zenia please.
Kenbo

Postby Kenbo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 am

Sharon
I am assuming that the bank in Rojales gave you new access numbers for internet banking ?? If so have you tried to use you card in an ATM since ? I have found this on the Bankia website,I am now wondering if you need a new pin number for the card ? Hope that I am wrong though lol.

How do I change the access code?

The most convenient way to modify the access code through Bankia Online . In the upper part of all the pages select in the link Keys and you can manage your electronic signature or create a new one.

Remember that if you are a multi-access customer and you modify your signature, it will be modified for all of Bankia's digital channels .

In addition, if you modify your password, the PIN number of your associated card will also be modified
Kenbo

Postby SharonSpain » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Not used in an ATM but have used it successfully in shops. The girl in the bank did it all for us, we just presented our passports and cards, had to sign on a pad, then hey presto!
SharonSpain

PreviousNext