Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Home Dog Boarding

Home Dog Boarding

Postby leslie thorpe » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi I am looking for home dog boarding for our 9 year old staffy cross. A well behaved dog who doesn't particularly get on with other dogs but generally does with the girls ! (he has been neutered though). We will be away for almost 3 weeks from 10th June but would like him to do an overnight to ensure both parties get along !
We live in La Fiesta but anywhere in the general quesada or surrounding area would be fine.
Thanks
leslie thorpe

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Home Dog Boarding

Postby [email protected] » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Hi

Try contacting [email protected] they are excellent Philip & Marion, we have used them for 4 years, they only have your dog in their home and don't mix with other boarders based in Pilar de la Horadada
[email protected]

Which part of Spain are you from?: ALGORFA

Postby harlejan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Have a look at Furryfriends kennels and cattery on Facebook. They have individual runs with housing in each so dogs will have their own space and can be exercised in the play areas separately if required. They used to live in Quesada but have moved nearer to Crevillente in to the countryside with loads of lovely walks on their doorstep. They would love to help you.
harlejan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby lexia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Leslie have sent you a PM.
lexia

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada