Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Caja Murcia

Re: Caja Murcia

Postby Chris42 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 pm

Oh dear issue is I can't see who to query stuff with D shy emails no one replies
Chris42

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Kenbo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:10 am

Can anyone tell me if a visit to the local branch actually solves these issues of internet access codes and new account numbers ?
Also for anyone that does have access, can you now see itemised entries of where monies have come from etc, previously I understand these just said 'varios' or something similar.
Kenbo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida

Postby Khall02 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:25 pm

I transferred some money too not realising the Iban had changed. Has anyone successfully transferred money to the old iban and then had it arrive in their new account? I did it a couple of days ago and it’s not yet appeared in my new account
Khall02

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torre de la horadada

Postby MelBaker » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Thank you for all for the above information. I have been stressing for weeks as unable to access my account either by App or online. Thank you Graham52 I did what you said and am now able to access my account on the App

Update: Logged out of the App and entered same information on the online banking website. Managed to sign documents and entered a new digital signature. Went to sign in on the App again and unable to do so! ahhhhhh
MelBaker

Which part of Spain are you from?: Sunbury on Thames

Postby SharonSpain » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Went to Bankia in Rojales AGAIN yesterday and were told that it was very important to notify our pension providers with the new IBAN and BIC codes.
Never known such a shambles, the changover from CajaMurcia to BMN went without a hitch, judging by the number of very irate customers in the bank yesterday, even after over 3 weeks there are still major problems.
SharonSpain

Bankia cash transfers

Postby JAS4805 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 pm

I sent a test £100, but although I used my new IBAN I put the destination name as Bankia but did not put my name, in the UK that's not an issue but is in Spain, my money has gone astray so wont be sending anymore till that's sorted, luckily I owe them more than they owe me. Does anyone have email for the branch manager, I cannot get a reply off the phone and online banking say the Branch need to deal,
JAS4805

Postby solwayiceman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 am

Hi well, I have changed over all my account from BMN to Bankia but not without problems, however, I have found all the staff at the Dolores branch more than helpful and everything is now working smoothly.

There is a number that you can use, that is at Bankia head office 902114015 who will attend to you in English.

The information online now with your account is far clearer than with BMN OR Caja Murcia which is great.

Good luck and please be patient change is always going to be difficult for the staff as they have to learn new systems of work.

Don't forget the sunshine is free.
They may take our lives but they will never take our FREEDOM
solwayiceman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Kenbo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:57 am

I have also managed to sort my account out too, but not without having to buy flights and personally visit my branch at La Zenia, plenty of others there in the same boat, luckily, following many phone calls from the uk someone actually picked the phone up and I was able to make an appointment before I arrived.
Have to agree with solway about the website, very good, also I have downloaded the app to my phone and set up their account activity notifications.
Also I have sent a test transfer via Transferwise which arrived the same day, direct debits appear to be going out normally.
Kenbo

Postby swcoulthurst » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:10 pm

I have been a member of former Caja Murcia for 15 years now. When it changed to BMN I was still able to transfer money no problem. Since the change to Bankia, I have tried transferring money 3 times and it keeps being rejected. I have tried emailing the bank but no reply.

Call into the branch doesn't work as I am in the UK.

I can only assume the swift code has changed, but I have had no notification of a change. Only knew the bank had merged when I received an email asking me to send some money over. Hence the circle begins..
swcoulthurst

Which part of Spain are you from?: Mutxamel

Postby Kenbo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 am

Yes, you will have a different IBAN number, there is a number with English helpline, I didn't have any success with it hence my trip over but someone on here managed to speak to them from the uk and get everything changed over, sorry, can't remember who it was or which thread it was in.
Kenbo

PreviousNext