Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Caja Murcia

Re: Caja Murcia

Postby Kenbo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:52 am

This is the post which I was referring to.

phoned this number lunch time today 0034 916024643 , was answered with a pre-recored message in Spanish , I waited until the message finished then a pre-recored message in English started playing giving you options , I selected 1 and 4 and was answered by a very nice Spanish lady speaking excellent English . I explained that I could not log on/in to my account . She asked for my passport number and name and said she was going to send/text me a new code number to my phone , which she did . I read this code back to her and she asked me to log on to my account ( have lap top ready ) using my passport number and old BMN online pin , hey presto I was online . This all took less than 5 minutes .

Have been playing about with new web site and it's much better than the BMN site , think it's designed for idiots like me who are not tech savvy !

Will give the Bankia branch in Quesada a visit when I get back from England , it can't be worse then the old BMN branch in Rojales , no where to park and a manager who thinks she's above everyone else .

Hope this helps .:text-givemebeer:
Kenbo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida

Previous