Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Caja Murcia

Caja Murcia

Postby Chris42 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:53 pm

I am based in UK with holiday home in quesada. I tried to access my caja Murcia online find out I can't it's been taken over. I keep ringing the branch in Rojales no reply emailed no reply don't know what to do anyone help ? I presume my bank account details stay same ?
Chris42

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Caja Murcia

Postby Hillgeo40me30 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Cajamurcia have now amalgated with Bankia, all your details will be transferred into a Bankia account. To access your account you will have to visit bank for the new codes. Spoke with the manager in Rojales and he said no need to do anything as everything will carry on as normal, such as direct debits and UK Pensions.
Hillgeo40me30

Postby Chris42 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Many thanks for that as I send a payment over every month so you have the managers email address as I really need s statement sent in the post to me
Chris42

Postby Jordy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Chris42 wrote:Many thanks for that as I send a payment over every month so you have the managers email address as I really need s statement sent in the post to me

https://www.credimarket.com/bancos/bank ... 16-o273863
Jordy

Postby Billyboy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm

I emailed the branch manager of the Rojales branch last week asking how i can access my online account , as yet i've still had no reply . Look at the General discussion section on the forum - many of us in the same boat . I get the felling most BMN customers , including me are a we bit peeved with BMN/BANKIA the moment .
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Graham52 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi Guys

Just wanted to join your forum and pass on my experience today. Sent some money across as I always do and then tried to log onto the Cajamurcia website. Like all of you got diverted to Bankia. Anyway spent a day of phone calls, emails etc and got no where. Tried logging on the website but got the "need to go into bank" message. More by luck or I read it somewhere!! I downloaded the Bankia app. Entered my passport number (from 10years ago) and my 4 digit code and voila ...it worked. I can access my account now. Got a new IBAN code so have tried sending some euros across. I only hope the money I sent to the old account goes they ok. Hope this helps!!
Graham52

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Postby Chris42 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:36 am

Has anyone sent any money from UK to caja Murcia using old IBAN did it work ? My UK bank is telling me it should as there should be time for cross over from old to new I sent some money yesterday not realising IBAN not changed
Chris42

Postby Graham52 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:46 pm

I sent some to my Cajamurcia account but as yet has not been transferred across.
Graham52

Postby Chris42 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 pm

I did it this week and old iban still works
Chris42

Postby Graham52 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:30 pm

My money transferred across to my old Iban ok, but it's not transferred to my new account, its been 4 days so not quite sure where it is!!
Graham52

Next