Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Communal pools and kids

Re: Communal pools and kids

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Uncle wrote:
suzi wong wrote:Same in ours,heaven forbid kids should be allowed to enjoy themslves. :lol:

:text-goodpost:
Total agree Kids should be allowed to enjoy them selfs provided they supervised by an adult what harm are they doing provided the pool isn't too busy.

yes but some adults just leave there kids to it ,as they think we,re on holiday sod the rest,seen it so often,irresponsible parents.and if you say anything to them ,they hail abuse back at you,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Laura » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:42 pm

I don't fancy getting on an inflatable, I am not the most dexterous of people! In the heat of the summer, 'noodle chairs' are great for cooling off in the pool and they keep you afloat. Not sure if they would be allowed in a communal pool but they don't take up as much room in the pool.
Laura
Picture contest entrant
Picture contest entrant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Dot » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Oh I like these , where would you buy them?
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Uncle » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Laura wrote:I don't fancy getting on an inflatable, I am not the most dexterous of people! In the heat of the summer, 'noodle chairs' are great for cooling off in the pool and they keep you afloat. Not sure if they would be allowed in a communal pool but they don't take up as much room in the pool.

Sorry definitely wouldn't be allowed you would be seen to be having to much fun :text-lol:
Uncle

Postby Jan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Laura wrote:I don't fancy getting on an inflatable, I am not the most dexterous of people! In the heat of the summer, 'noodle chairs' are great for cooling off in the pool and they keep you afloat. Not sure if they would be allowed in a communal pool but they don't take up as much room in the pool.

I love these and I think they would be allowed as they have the flotation device around you - I want one!!
:text-lol:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby TerryG » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:15 pm

TerryG

Postby Laura » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:06 pm

I bought the noodle seats from Amazon in U.K. but think amazon.es would have them too. They fold quite small and flat for travel because... I bought the noodles in a Chinese bazar in Quesada, you don’t need to buy them with the chair :)

Now... if inflatables were allowed... the floating bar looks good lol
8E5A6E50-DCD5-4B1D-9E5F-0C466F91C9D0.jpeg
Last edited by Laura on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura
Picture contest entrant
Picture contest entrant

Postby TonTri » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Jan wrote:

I love these and I think they would be allowed as they have the flotation device around you - I want one!!
:text-lol:

Technically they aren't an inflatable as they are a foam swimming aid with a piece of mesh threaded through. Apparently they are also good for disabled children and adults in a pool.
TonTri

Postby Spiritsmum » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 pm

it is Spanish Horizontal law that says no inflatables, this is because if a pool is full of them and a child becomes trapped underneath they could drown. This has in fact happened.
We tend to be lenient, we allow a couple but last year there were six...with adults on them, you could hardly move around the pool.
As in all pool rules, common sense should prevail.
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby donaduo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Spiritsmum wrote:it is Spanish Horizontal law that says no inflatables, this is because if a pool is full of them and a child becomes trapped underneath they could drown. This has in fact happened.
We tend to be lenient, we allow a couple but last year there were six...with adults on them, you could hardly move around the pool.
As in all pool rules, common sense should prevail.

Sorry but, “As in all pool rules,” adherence “should prevail.”

One person’s idea of common sense or, bending of the rules, is usually only applied to satisfy their needs/desires/wishes and, that might well be disastrous for others.
donaduo

PreviousNext