Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Communal pools and kids

Re: Communal pools and kids

Postby TonTri » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Reginaldo wrote:Why can't people and their children just behave??

I blame parents and Teachers...my parents were great, as were my teachers..and You would not believe how well behaved I am.....

I think you will find that a lot of the people who are normally well behaved at home, let their hair down on holiday and think they can do what they want as they have earned their couple of weeks off. They say it's always the quiet ones you need to watch out for.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Communal pools and kids

Postby Vixen14 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:48 pm

some say no but depending on how busy they do allow but if adults are there trying to swim then they have to be courteous and not take them in. We are really lucky in our community the children do not take the micky so they have time when they play water sports ball etc which we all don't mind. They supervised by their parents and if the adults without any children/teenagers respect that and take a break to allow the adults their time, which I think is lovely as kids need to enjoy themselves as well as the adults especially when they are only on hols for a wk or two
Vixen14

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous