Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Internet TV through Telfy Installation

Re: Internet TV through Telfy Installation

Postby maria elena » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Thanks for your update, Clubswinger924. Can you tell me please if you have Fibre Optic Cable in your area? Also, can you tell me where Doctor Digital is please?
Thanks
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Clubswinger942 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi Maria Elena,

No we do not have fibre optic in our area. Dr Digital/Go Satelite is on the road just outside Quesada Arches. If you are heading towards the Arches from the roundabout by MasyMas turn left and half way down before you get to cyclogical bike shop you will see Dr Digital on your left. Very helpful. Ask for Luke.
Clubswinger942

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Thatch1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:39 pm

...and dont forget, if you travel a lot, or only use your property as a holiday home, you can take your box with you. I take mine back to the UK when I am there, and have got rid of costly SKY and BT. Its also useful if you drive to and from the UK, as it gives you loads of programmes on the hotel TVs.
I think it is such value for money for money, I bought 2, so that when necessary, I can watch footy in the lounge, whilst the wife can watch soaps in the bedroom!
Thatch1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills X1

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:01 am

Clubswinger942 wrote:Hi Everyone who commented and those who dropped by to view on Talk Quesada,

My update - It is with great pleasure to inform you all that after speaking with Doctor Digital we decided to buy an IPTV STB (Set-Top-Box) MAG 254/255 after receiving a demonstration with explanation.

You leave the shop with your goods and set it up yourself to your Ethernet cable to your router. Connect the HDMI cable and power up your IPTV box. A fantastic bit of kit with so many channels and films for a one off price and 20€ a month no contract. Catchup TV, Videoclub, Radio Listing, 7 day programme Guide, Box sets etc to name but a few.

Once again thank you for all your kind comments and support.

Thank you for this info - What is the €20 a month for and wouldn't that be a contract in itself? Also what happens if the €20 a month stops being paid?
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Thatch1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:46 pm

I am not definite on this one. I pay 160E per year. I am guessing the 20E per month is an equivalent. I assume that if you dont pay it, you will lose the signal.
Thatch1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills X1

Postby Clubswinger942 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 am

Thank you once again for your comments. The 20€ per month is for the continuous update on films and all the other fantastic channels and I can cancel my D/D at any time. It suits us at this time, getting tv through the Internet, my wife can watch catch up tv, up to a month at a time if we go away. Until we get established here in Quesada and more experienced with what is available, we may change to something else in the future.
Clubswinger942

Postby Jan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:04 am

Clubswinger942 wrote:Thank you once again for your comments. The 20€ per month is for the continuous update on films and all the other fantastic channels and I can cancel my D/D at any time. It suits us at this time, getting tv through the Internet, my wife can watch catch up tv, up to a month at a time if we go away. Until we get established here in Quesada and more experienced with what is available, we may change to something else in the future.

Thank you.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby 1foot4ward » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 am

I don’t want to appear rude, but the IPTV services in Spain are a complete rip-off!

You can access same & run via any MAG box for around £50 a year from U.K. based sellers which will work anywhere - the local guys in Spain are making a huge margin reselling same packages for €20 a month as you can buy bulk reseller deals for £20 a year from U.K.!
1foot4ward

Postby jpeg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm

If you have a box you can download and install Livenettv completely free gets all the channels you need
Also works on Android phones or tablets
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Previous