Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Problems getting TalkQuesada.com

Problems getting TalkQuesada.com

Postby donaduo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:18 pm

For the past few days, access to talkquesada.com has been hit and miss and, on occasions, I’ve been getting the following. Has anyone else had the problem or, an idea what could resolve the issue?

CB34ED40-76A7-4CE1-A2EC-EBC35DFC5458.png
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Problems getting TalkQuesada.com

Postby Babu » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

I've had no problems and been on regularly.
From the message it looks like a DNS server issue. Each service provider utilises 2 or more DNS servers which convert, say, talkquesada.com to the actual iP address hosting it. As you can access it sometimes, I would say one of them used by your provider has the conversion missing or corrupted, hence the message . . They get refreshed regularly so should clear up in a day or so . .
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Alex » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 pm

donaduo wrote:For the past few days, access to talkquesada.com has been hit and miss and, on occasions, I’ve been getting the following. Has anyone else had the problem or, an idea what could resolve the issue?

CB34ED40-76A7-4CE1-A2EC-EBC35DFC5458.png

Thanks for letting us know. If no one else is having this problem it may be your internet connection
Alex
Site Admin

Postby Rodt » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi Alex, I,m back to my old problem, I haven't received the daily email for 9 days,HELP
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Rodt wrote:Hi Alex, I,m back to my old problem, I haven't received the daily email for 9 days,HELP

Hi there, I've double-checked and the emails are definitely being delivered to you. Please can you check your spam folder and mark it as spam and add [email protected] to your contacts please
Alex
Site Admin

Postby donaduo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Babu wrote:I've had no problems and been on regularly.
From the message it looks like a DNS server issue. Each service provider utilises 2 or more DNS servers which convert, say, talkquesada.com to the actual iP address hosting it. As you can access it sometimes, I would say one of them used by your provider has the conversion missing or corrupted, hence the message . . They get refreshed regularly so should clear up in a day or so . .

Today, access has been trouble free, perhaps the DNS servers have been updated.
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada