Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

SOLAX GENIE+ AUTOFOLD MOBILITY SCOOTER

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

SOLAX GENIE+ AUTOFOLD MOBILITY SCOOTER

Postby bardre » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:47 pm

I have for sale my Solax Genie+ Mobility Scooter. This is only 4 months old and only been used twice. This was over £2000 new. Looking for 1200 Euros

This Scooter folds at the touch of a button and weighs under 25kg. Comfortable and simple to operate with variable speed control, battery life indicator, horn, reverse and forward controls and both automatic (key fob operated) folding mechanism or manual if preferred. Simple mains operated charging unit included.Overall length 0.95m. Overall width 0.45m. Weight (excluding battery) 24.5kg. Perfect for general use, foreign holidays, placing in car boot and great for airports - take to the steps of aircraft.

bardre