Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Benijofar Metal ?

Benijofar Metal ?

Postby mcctinker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Has anyone used this company, just on the road out of Benijofar on the way to Algorfa ? I am looking to add railings to the top of my garden wall, with a new, taller gate, with an arch over the top of it. Looking for recommendations, and any idea of costs ? No idea what metal work costs I might be looking at.
mcctinker

Re: Benijofar Metal ?

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:34 pm

go with a drawing/sketch of what you want ,he mite give you a price there and then ,or he will come out and measure up and give you a price ,don't forget to tell him fitting as well ,
he,s very good ,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby gebrow » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm

We used them for our items work for rear solarium closed in, very reasonable and helpful.
gebrow

Which part of Spain are you from?: algorfa

Postby Teppy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 am

If you mean Benimetal, situated where you describe, we have had various jobs done by them over the years and they are excellent. Would certainly recommend them
Teppy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monte Azul, Benijofa

Postby davegrego » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:54 am

We used Benimetal to replace a wooden door with a strong composite door. The company seemed responsible, but the work carried out by the installer was appalling. He fitted the door but removed it again because there was a big gap at the bottom and re fitted it. The door was damaged at the bottom on both sides. He had trouble getting it to close so hammered the frame which has numerous hammer marks. The door posts are a bit off from vertical. They came back and re did the new plastering around the door front and back. We felt obliged to pay up as the door was specially made but they knocked €75 off the price due to the damage they inflicted. We would not use them again.
davegrego

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Laguna

Postby LSpring40 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:56 pm

We used this firm for a new front door. long story short, it fell out and hit someone on the head! The installers were useless, they cracked and broke tiles and Benimetal refused to do anything about them. We used someone else. Iron Art 680883534 we used them for one of our security grills.
LSpring40

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada