Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Learn spanish

Re: Learn spanish

Postby TonTri » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 pm

nannyabroad wrote:Alicia can be contacted on 966 73 30 60 or Face2Face on FB. Alicia does do lessons for as long as you want, and there is no time stipulation. Our friend had 4 weeks lessons and has now returned home to the UK. As to cost you need to ask her directly. First lesson is free.

Oh, when I asked in October I was told they had already started their beginners classes and the next ones weren't until January. Good to know for next winter though, thank you.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mariam » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:12 pm

D
:text-thankyouyellow:
Mariam

Postby Mariam » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am

thank you for the info, at the moment decided to go to Berlingua for this trip. if it is not what I want I try Alicia.

text-thankyouyellow:
Mariam

Postby Jean Steel » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm

For future reference, Alan retired and moved back to U.K. just before Christmas. Classes are however still running at this venue, now called the Pines. It is run by two ladies, but unfortunately I no longer have their contact details.
Jean Steel

Previous