Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

'Digital Hearing' recommendation

'Digital Hearing' recommendation

Postby Roy Dainty » Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 am

I would like to recommend Digital Hearing, located in the Quesada Business Centre on Calle Los Arcos. My hearing had been degrading for many years such that with strong encouragement from my wife I agreed that it was time to bite the bullet. A friend recommended Michael Burke at Digital Hearing. I have to say from the first meeting with Michael he demonstrated excellent professionalism and knowledge together with a good sense of humour. After testing my hearing, he explained that my problem lay in the upper frequencies and that, therefore, I would be advised to have aids that allowed through lower frequencies normally but digitised and enhanced the upper ones. We agreed a very discreet pair of aids. A week later I returned for collection. He had set them up by computer to reflect my personal hearing needs. One month on and I have found them excellent, wearing them every day. I rarely notice that I have them in and sometimes check just to make sure. I can unreservedly recommend Michael Burke at Digital Hearing. His website is http://www.digitalhearingspain.com/home.html
Roy Dainty

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa