Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Carrefour petrol station ?

Carrefour petrol station ?

Postby Jabberwocky » Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi
Is the petrol station within Carrefour subject to the same opening times as main shop and will therefore will be closed on "Selected Sundays" or is it independent......thankyou
Jabberwocky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Close to Torrevieja

Re: Carrefour petrol station ?

Postby schuman » Thu May 17, 2018 8:11 am

Not sure if the petrol station has the same hours as the main store....but it does have three pumps exclusively for credit/debit cards which can be used 24/7.
schuman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta Torrevieja

Postby Jabberwocky » Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 am

Thank you, good to know......
Jabberwocky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Close to Torrevieja

Postby Nikon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:54 am

When I fuelled up they asked for a card is it like a discount card is it worth getting one or is it not or can you get a discount card how do you go about it . .
Nikon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby schuman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:11 am

It's their Carrefour Club Card , a loyalty card. You get 8% off your petrol and 1 % off all other Carrefour purchases. You don't get it immediately it is accumulated over a 3 month period and paid out as a Chequeahorro....savings cheque.... You can only use it in Carrefour stores and you can't use it for petrol.
schuman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta Torrevieja

Postby PeteKnight » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am

schuman wrote:It's their Carrefour Club Card , a loyalty card. You get 8% off your petrol and 1 % off all other Carrefour purchases. You don't get it immediately it is accumulated over a 3 month period and paid out as a Chequeahorro....savings cheque.... You can only use it in Carrefour stores and you can't use it for petrol.

You also earn ‘points’ on your Carrefour loyalty card at CEPSA petrol stations and I’m sure that the accept the savings cheque as payment towards petrol purchases (but not gas bottle refills).

If you use the 24/7 credit card pumps then they generally pre-debit yout card with €100 as a security payment then also debit it for the cost of the fuel. The security payment will be credited back a few days later, but if you’re being charged for this as a foreign transaction by your bank, or if the e change rate falls over the few days that they have your money then you can lose out. I’m not sure if the Carrefour pumps do this, as I’ve never used them that way, but the Alcampo pumps certainly do.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Marjim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:48 am

Fuel a lot cheaper at self fill petrol station at the San Luis urbanization roundabout,and you can pay cash as well as debit -credit cards i know i safe 12 cents a litre compared to my local garage here in Montesinos.
Marjim

Postby camionpilot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Filled up with diesel at San Pedro this morning 1.12e a ltr ..!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada