Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Post Box

Post Box

Postby MALTHOM » Fri May 18, 2018 9:43 am

We have just bought a house and discovered that the previous owner did not have a post post at the house! If we fit a new 'Buzon' box , will the post just then be delivered automatically or do we need to register the address somewhere?
MALTHOM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monteazul

Re: Post Box

Postby Billyboy » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

If you are on a complex / community there usually a communal post box , ask the President and get a key . If you live in a villa any post with your name and address will be delivered by Correos ( postman/woman ). If the previous owner had his mail delivered to say the " post box shop " next Gama supermarket , Dona Pepa don't worry - his mail his problem . All I would say is get online for bank , Suma , electric , gas ( if you have it ) , water and insurance . You don't need loads of letters with personal details on poking out of a post box if property is empty for any period . Get a friend or neighbour to empty post box if you are away . Just my thoughts , hope it helps :)
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada