Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Missing post, need help

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Missing post, need help

Postby ruth999 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:25 am

I posted a fridge/freezer for sale on Monday. After struggling to get the photos on eventually the post appeared in the list of items for sale. We had some early interest from the post and now we have tried to find the post in the list and it isn't there. We know what time it was posted so we have looked in the list around that time, and we have looked further on too. The only way we can see the post ourselves is on the homepage where you can click on "your posts". Is it a quirk that you can't see your own post in the list but others can. It is strange, can someone please shed any light on my issue. Thanks
ruth999

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa, quesada

Re: Missing post, need help

Postby ruth999 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:47 am

Sorry. Not sure if that's how to solve it but by posting a reply myself it has now appeared.
ruth999

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa, quesada

Postby Jan » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

ruth999 wrote:I posted a fridge/freezer for sale on Monday. After struggling to get the photos on eventually the post appeared in the list of items for sale. We had some early interest from the post and now we have tried to find the post in the list and it isn't there. We know what time it was posted so we have looked in the list around that time, and we have looked further on too. The only way we can see the post ourselves is on the homepage where you can click on "your posts". Is it a quirk that you can't see your own post in the list but others can. It is strange, can someone please shed any light on my issue. Thanks

Hi,

It's not missing - Here it is

post121729.html#p121729

You can see your own posts on the list of for sale items. I'm not sure quite what you mean?

Here's the main list and yours is at the top of the list at the moment - Everyone can see their own topics, and others, in the 'for sale' forum list:
items-for-sale-and-wanted-in-and-around-quesada-f36/
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Wed May 30, 2018 10:51 am

ruth999 wrote:Sorry. Not sure if that's how to solve it but by posting a reply myself it has now appeared.

Yes you can do that to bring it to the top (as you've just done), but it never actually disappears (unless it's titled as Sold and we remove it), you just have to scroll through the pages to find it as lots of other for sale posts come on each day after you post, but you will find it somewhere in the list.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa