Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Running a car in Spain

Re: Running a car in Spain

Postby Nikon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 am

manxmunk wrote:Hi Nikon, try renting from Lara cars, they will meet you at the airport. After many years of being messed about by the other rental firms, I finally used Lara cars on my last visit. They quote you a price for the time you are out there, and that is all you pay, no swiping of credit cards. The car I was given was in good condition, comfortable, and I think they included child seats at no extra cost. look them up on the tinter web.

i did ask them manxmunk but they are all done out of cars :o but i wont be using Goldcar Not A chance i have looked but i hate using brokers :text-goodpost:
Nikon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Running a car in Spain

Postby TKD50 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:24 pm

I come out often , and my family and a few select friends use the villa as well. So I bought a car from Marcus Coches and leave it with Seguro Parking at Alicante airport. It makes life easier and not much costlier. As people have said before the running costs are lower although the initial outlay can be higher. I prefer the peace of mind knowing the car is always available and fit to drive
when I need it. My yearly costs are
Parking 307 euros
Tax 112
insurance 345
And then normal wear and tear costs when they come up. If I hire a car 4 times in a year it would cost more
Hope thats useful
TKD50

Previous