Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FREE TOURIST LICENCE

FREE TOURIST LICENCE

Postby Merry Maids » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 am

MERRY MAIDS REAL ESTATE AGENT.
WE DON’T TRY TO BE DIFFERENT WE JUST ARE.MERRY MAIDS.
TOURIST LICENCE.

TOURIST LICENCE is fee of charge but do you want the hassle of dealing Spanish paper work .
With effect from 15 May it is mandatory for all holiday rental Villas and Apartments in the Valencian Region of Spain to be registered and have a TOURIST LICENCE

TOURIST LICENCE if you are caught without one there is a very hefty fine.
MERRY MAIDS will apply for your TOURIST LICENCE free of charge and the LICENCE IS FREE OF CHARGE TOO. if you allow us to undertake your holiday changeovers and or Key holding for 1 year.
AND KEY HOLDING €180.per year
We are renowned for our professional approach and our eye for detail.
We can undertake a Holiday changeover on your 3 bed villa or apartment sleeping 6 persons including all Laundry for 50€.
Last edited by Merry Maids on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Merry Maids

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: FREE TOURIST LICENCE

Postby Massie57 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:04 am

Please pm with details
Massie57

Postby JoeK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Merry Maids wrote:

FREE TOURIST LICENCE.

FREE TOURIST LICENCE
With effect from 15 May it is mandatory for all holiday rental Villas and Apartments in the Valencian Region of Spain to be registered and have a TOURIST LICENCE if you are caught without one there is a very hefty fine.
MERRY MAIDS will apply for your TOURIST LICENCE free of charge.
if you allow us to undertake your holiday changeovers and or Key holding for 1 year.

It only costs 100 Euros for a TOURIST LICENCE for each property but fines can be levied for up to 180,000 Euros
It's not worth the worry
Joe
JoeK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby TonTri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:03 pm

JoeK wrote:
Merry Maids wrote:

FREE TOURIST LICENCE.

FREE TOURIST LICENCE
With effect from 15 May it is mandatory for all holiday rental Villas and Apartments in the Valencian Region of Spain to be registered and have a TOURIST LICENCE if you are caught without one there is a very hefty fine.
MERRY MAIDS will apply for your TOURIST LICENCE free of charge.
if you allow us to undertake your holiday changeovers and or Key holding for 1 year.

It only costs 100 Euros for a TOURIST LICENCE for each property but fines can be levied for up to 180,000 Euros
It's not worth the worry
Joe

It doesn't cost anything for a Tourist Rental Licence other than petrol to take it to the Oficina del Turismo in Alicante or the cost of special post through the post office.
TonTri

Postby burnie day » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Your offer sounds great, and i am sure it is.

But can you be a bit more up front about your charges for key holding, change over and cleaning charges within this post.

It would be very helpful so we can compare costs with other companies that also offer the same/similar services.

I can see you advertise on T/Q, with a general list of charges, but wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to post all these on this post.

BTW, Is it difficult to get a tourist licence, is it just filling a form and paying some dosh ? I don't know, But I would be interested to found out.

All the best
Burnie
burnie day

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby burnie day » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi Tony Tri,,

So it's free for a Tourist Licence
burnie day

Postby burnie day » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:26 pm

So let me get this right,,, Tontri

If I go to the Oficina del Turismo in Alicante or send them a recorded letter with the application in it, there actually is not a charge for the Licence.

The Licence is free anyway, and does not cost 100 euros as stated in the opening posts.
burnie day

Postby TonTri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 pm

burnie day wrote:So let me get this right,,, Tontri

If I go to the Oficina del Turismo in Alicante or send them a recorded letter with the application in it, there actually is not a charge for the Licence.

The Licence is free anyway, and does not cost 100 euros as stated in the opening posts.

Well unless they've started levying a charge since I got mine last September, then no, there isn't any charge. You can download the form from the internet (it's in Spanish of course) and fill it in. We took ours to the post office who witnessed it and posted it off for us and gave us a receipt.
TonTri

Postby scubydoo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm

burnie day wrote:So let me get this right,,, Tontri

This seems to be getting out of hand I do not see a cost in the original post / offer! and someone who wants this service it could be good if they do not want the form filling etc!;)
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby TonTri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:39 pm

I agree Scubydoo. Merry Maids original post merely pointed out the legal requirement for a licence and stated customers could get a licence for free subject to using their services. If people are happy with the price of their services and can get a free licence then all well and good. It was JoeK's post that actually mentioned a charge for the licence which IMO is incorrect.
TonTri

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion