Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Help needed - Caser Expat Insurance

Help needed - Caser Expat Insurance

Postby Roach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:54 am

Ok so i need a new windscreen so i email the company on Friday lunch time asking what to do. No answer. Email a few more times over the weekend and this morning. No answer. Phone the customer service number on the website about ten times and just rings off or disconnects me. I then try the claims number on my insurance policy and the same thing, just disconnects every single time.

The is no complaints line and i am stuck here wondering what i can do.

Does anyone have a number that works for them as it seems like they have just shut up shop, done a runner and not told anyone.

By far the worst customer experience i have ever witnessed ever in my entire life.

I hate to think what would happen if it was something more serious than needing a new windscreen.

Any help would be appreciated along with recommendations for insurance companies that actually give a s*** about their customers.

Many thanks.
Roach

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Miguel

Re: Help needed - Caser Expat Insurance

Postby suzi wong » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 am

[quote="Roach"]Ok so i need a new windscreen so i email the company on Friday lunch time asking what to do. No answer. Email a few more times over the weekend and this morning. No answer. Phone the customer service number on the website about ten times and just rings off or disconnects me. I then try the claims number on my insurance policy and the same thing, just disconnects every single time.

The is no complaints line and i am stuck here wondering what i can do.

Does anyone have a number that works for them as it seems like they have just shut up shop, done a runner and not told anyone.

By far the worst customer experience i have ever witnessed ever in my entire life.

I hate to think what would happen if it was something more serious than needing a new windscreen.

Any help would be appreciated along with recommendations for insurance companies that actually give a s*** about their customers.

Many thanks.

Hi, Don't know anything about this ins. co. sorry, but if you want good customer service from an agent who will deal with the problems for you, recommend Donna from Rightmove insurance,just through the arches in Quesada,You never know she may even be able to answer your current problems,worth a try.Good luck.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby El Buho » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:01 am

When I needed a new windscreen I did not contact my insurer in advance because I knew from my policy that I was covered. I went straight to the windscreen repair shop in Torrevieja, they took a copy of my insurance certificate and dealt with everything direct.
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Roach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 am

Buho wrote:When I needed a new windscreen I did not contact my insurer in advance because I knew from my policy that I was covered. I went straight to the windscreen repair shop in Torrevieja, they took a copy of my insurance certificate and dealt with everything direct.

Well my policy says glass cover and does not elaborate further. I don't know what this means and cannot find out due to the fact they have gone into hiding. Even the sales number doesn't work.

It's also very risky to drive under the current state of it.

I won't be using them again for anything after this that's for sure.
Roach

Postby El Buho » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am

Glass cover on a car insurance policy means the windscreen together with the back and side windows
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby jpeg » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 am

Just go to a windscreen replacement company they will do what is correct
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Roach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:59 pm

I don't want to drive to a garage in case the window blows in. It's pretty bad.

Can anyone say if the insurance premiums raise a lot after a claim of this sort? Seems a shame to lose all my years no claims just for a bit of glass!

Thanks for your comments.
Roach

Postby jpeg » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:39 pm

It will not affect you premium and you can ring a company they will come out
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby GA Insurances » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi, we are no Caser representatives but looking at their web site their claim phone nº is 91 055 1661, may you want to make a try by asking for english speaking staff to register your windscreen claim (https://www.caser.es/informacion-contacto )

First step would be to get through the initial auto answering form (only seems to be in spanish):

Question 1: Are you an existing client? you will have to press button nº 1 + your NIE number

Question 2: press option nº 3 = car insurance section

Question 3: press option nº 2 = to put a new claim in

Question 4: press option nº 1 = new claim

After that you should get to an operator where you can ask to get passed to english speaking staff.

Good luck!
Gran Alacant Insurances
Tel. (0034) 966 390 830 - Mobile (0034) 637 307 930
Email: [email protected]
GA Insurances

Which part of Spain are you from?: Santa Pola

Postby Roach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm

jpeg wrote:It will not affect you premium and you can ring a company they will come out

Thanks that's good to know.

Can you recommend a company that does this?
Roach

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion