Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

crash

crash

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Crash on 332, tail back to Santa Pola from tunnel, looked nasty, guardia soon on site. and at Guadamar roundabout lots of smashed wine bottles.
dr.doolittle

Re: crash

Postby AlicanteDesign » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Cheers just about to head to Alicante. Now going cross country.
AlicanteDesign

Postby AMK » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:59 am

Same last week at that Santa Polo junction...it’s deadly.
The Valencian government should just bite the bullet and make arrangements to remove the moterway tolls to take traffic away from the 332, it’s getting far too busy to cope with the levels of traffic on it now.
AMK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:07 am

I think they should reduce the toll to a minimum of 1€ as a token gesture then at least they gain a bit of revenue, but the increase in usage might make up the losses,and eleviate the 332,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby jpeg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:21 am

How would removing the Tolls help at that spot as there are no tolls on the part of the A7 that you use from the airport to Torrevieja
Last edited by jpeg on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby TerryG » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 am

GLASSMAN wrote:I think they should reduce the toll to a minimum of 1€ as a token gesture then at least they gain a bit of revenue, but the increase in usage might make up the losses,and eleviate the 332,

You would have thought that that would make economical sense. .. Better to have 50 cars at 1 euro than 10 cars at 3 euros.

But what do we know.
TerryG

Postby shemarg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am

Agreed jpeg no tolls at at all between San Miguel and Alicante airport so would make no difference
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby Lavender » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:29 am

shemarg wrote:Agreed jpeg no tolls at at all between San Miguel and Alicante airport so would make no difference

Yes there is a toll in between San Miguel and Alicante airport (that's if you mean San Miguel near Torrevieja). When I go to La Zenia Boulevard I take the back road from Quesada to San Miguel and join the motorway there to avoid the toll in between Quesada and San Miguel. Coming back I take the motorway and leave at San Miguel and take the back road to get home. The increase during holiday months is ridiculous. If I go straight on the motorway from Quesada to La Zenia Boulevard it costs almost 8 euros .... there and back almost 16 euros, a hefty price to pay to visit a shopping centre.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Joy arise » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:54 am

I think glassman means by removing/ reducing the tolls it would eleviate the traffic on the n332 in general, not necessarily going to and from the airport. I use the ap7 quite a lot as there is so little traffic on it. I’d rather pay the toll than spend my life sitting in traffic. I’m sure it would make a huge difference to the n332 by eliminating / reducing the toll.
Joy arise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo marabu

Postby jpeg » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Lavender wrote:
shemarg wrote:Agreed jpeg no tolls at at all between San Miguel and Alicante airport so would make no difference

Yes there is a toll in between San Miguel and Alicante airport (that's if you mean San Miguel near Torrevieja). When I go to La Zenia Boulevard I take the back road from Quesada to San Miguel and join the motorway there to avoid the toll in between Quesada and San Miguel. Coming back I take the motorway and leave at San Miguel and take the back road to get home. The increase during holiday months is ridiculous. If I go straight on the motorway from Quesada to La Zenia Boulevard it costs almost 8 euros .... there and back almost 16 euros, a hefty price to pay to visit a shopping centre.

The statement was correct there are no tolls from Airport until San Miguel but I said there are no tolls on AP7 from airport to Torrevieja
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Next