Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Indian, Italian & Continental Restuarant nr Marquesa Golf

Re: Indian, Italian & Continental Restuarant nr Marquesa Gol

Postby Dpr » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Good to know the restaurant is worth visiting. However, have eaten at Punjabi on many occasions and have never had a bad meal. Food is excellent so am surprised you found a massive difference between the two. I would try Punjabi again.
Dpr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Janjan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:58 pm

I have learnt over the years not to rely on other people's idea of a marvellous restaurant. Tastes are different. Most are very good and those that aren't don't survive. We always tried them ourselves before taking Visitors.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby Costa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Dpr wrote:Good to know the restaurant is worth visiting. However, have eaten at Punjabi on many occasions and have never had a bad meal. Food is excellent so am surprised you found a massive difference between the two. I would try Punjabi again.

:text-goodpost:
Costa

Postby sunworshipper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Janjan wrote:I have learnt over the years not to rely on other people's idea of a marvellous restaurant. Tastes are different. Most are very good and those that aren't don't survive. We always tried them ourselves before taking Visitors.

I totally agree. Have tried Punjabi Palace but we personally like Indian Ocean. As you say everyone's tastebuds are different so what might be good for 1 is not for another. Will always try for ourself and see.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Postby jcee » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:38 pm

OP looks suspiciously like an advert to me. Time will tell, Pujabi have been there for a few years and are still very popular, Time is a great leveler of opinion.
jcee

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Gary&Wendy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:44 pm

I tried Saboras a few months ago and It was OK but no more. We were told it had an Indian chef so I went for the Indian dish but I find restaurants that try to cater for a variety of types of cuisine often fall between two stools and are not particularly good at any of them. The Punjabi Palace is much better in my opinion but the Indian Ocean is also my favourite Indian Restaurant.
Gary&Wendy

Postby Justjan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:37 pm

This post is about eat fresh in the carpark, not saboras. Eat fresh has delicious food, excellent staff and easy on the pocket.
Justjan

Postby Gary&Wendy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 pm

OK, the person who began the thread didn’t specify. It’s good that a new restaurant has opened by the golf course. I look forward to trying it out out soon. It’s good to support new businesses opening in Quesada as best as we can.
Gary&Wendy

Postby simonscott » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:18 pm

myself and my wife had a meal there food and service was great but I thought the drinks were a bit steep
simonscott

Postby LSpring40 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi it is called Indian, Italian & Continental and is facing the car park. It is not Sabores, their food, which is also excellent, is from a different region of India. Once again I cannot recommend this new restaurant enough.
LSpring40

PreviousNext