Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

La Vuelta Finca

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

Re: La Vuelta Finca

Postby Paulr » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:10 pm

La Vuelta is in a lovely location, a nicely presented restaurant and gardens.

If you don't mind 'cheesy' entertainment, the Bella Luna nights are good fun for taking friends and family. BUT the service on these nights is particularly bad and they're always looking for a way to squeeze extra money out of you. The last time we went, Samantha was front of house; we ordered Fillet steak from the fixed menu, at a supplement of Eu 8 per head - at some point after receiving our starters, she breezed past our table and 'mentioned' that the steak that night was Sirloin, not Fillet. So I wasn't impressed to find they still added the supplement to our bill.

To get a better quality menu and service, go on a non entertainment night, ideally when Hein is leading service - this was our experience the first time we went, he was excellent and we were very impressed. Unfortunately, we haven't had such a good meal since - it's a shame, as we can walk there in 3 minutes and was hoping it would be our regular haunt.

If quality and presentation of food is the highest priority for you, try La Cata in Benijofar.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Re: La Vuelta Finca

Postby Luckylouise » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:52 am

Thanks Paulr for the info :D
Luckylouise

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marquesa

Previous