Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

wine tour

wine tour

Postby fiona-jim » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Does anyone know of any tours of vineyards where you can get up in or near Quesada & brought back?
fiona-jim

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Re: wine tour

Postby marcliff » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Dave's coach trips do a tour to the Jumilla wine region in Murcia. Trip round the bodega to watch the grapes come in, see them put into fermentation vats and then out the other end where it's bottled. You then get to taste some of the product.
It includes a fabulous meal with wine and brandy at a place in the Jumilla region which is quite a surprise when you go in.
The meal was a Spanish one of cold meats, cheese, salad, chicken, almonds and dessert plus loads of wine and water on the tables and then they come round with brandy afterwards (and don't stint).
You can buy the wine in the bodega shop afterwards but I think you'll find it cheaper buying from the local stores.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Jan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 pm

marcliff wrote:Dave's coach trips do a tour to the Jumilla wine region in Murcia. Trip round the bodega to watch the grapes come in, see them put into fermentation vats and then out the other end where it's bottled. You then get to taste some of the product.
It includes a fabulous meal with wine and brandy at a place in the Jumilla region which is quite a surprise when you go in.
The meal was a Spanish one of cold meats, cheese, salad, chicken, almonds and dessert plus loads of wine and water on the tables and then they come round with brandy afterwards (and don't stint).
You can buy the wine in the bodega shop afterwards but I think you'll find it cheaper buying from the local stores.

Sounds lovely.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby fiona-jim » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:49 am

thank you very much marcliff!

much appreciated, just booked, looks great. :text-thankyouyellow:
fiona-jim

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa