Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Torrestrella Estate- San Miguel

Torrestrella Estate- San Miguel

Postby jimmi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi all,

Looking to pick the brains of the more knowledgeable than me! Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions in the Torrestrella Estate, San Miguel De Salinas. All comments good or indifferent would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim.
jimmi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Torrestrella Estate- San Miguel

Postby company75 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi Jim
I have lived on the Villas Maria urb for the last 10 years. Torrestrella is the front part of the urb as you enter the est via the 'castle' road. Torrestrella was built by a different builder from the guy who built Villas Maria 1 I cant really tell you too much about it, except to say All the house's were built with a gas supply as part of the house. You have obliviously looked at them and they are all built to a similar design. Villas Maria 1 which is 3/4 of the urb have several different designs. The best bit about living up here is the view of the castle and the surrounding area. Even on the hottest day there is always a breeze. There are no community fees ( well not on Villas Maria 1 anyway) The area speaks for itself very quiet and peaceful, with excellent access to the great little town of San Miguel . The v large est ( urb) at the back of Villas Maria 1 is called Las Comunicaciones. large villas built over 40 years ago.
company75

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Miguel

Postby jimmi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi Company,
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. Breeze, quiet and peaceful sounds perfect.
Thanks
Jim
jimmi

Postby John T » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 am

I have holidayed in Torrestrella for the last 15 years and the appeal was the peacefulness of the place. Retired to Spain September last year and am absolutely loving it. Renting in Donna Peppa 11 but would love to find a long term rental in Torrestrella or Villa Maria, any body know of a villa to rent or do you want to rent yours long term if so please contact me. By the way there is a fantastic restaurant near there called Pimientos really friendly do a wonderful Sunday Lunch wine tasting trips and a lot of other things through out the year, highly recommended.
John T

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada Donna Pepa

Postby jimmi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:57 am

Hi John,
Thanks for your thoughts and comments, peacefulness is high up on our agenda.
Cheers

Jim
jimmi

Postby Elliemayc » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Moved to Villas Maria some months ago and so happy there - peaceful (obviously will get a bit noisier now with the annual visitors), breezy and plenty of space!
Elliemayc

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela Costa