Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Silverdale Transport 21 yrs

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Silverdale Transport 21 yrs

Postby kevin07 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:47 pm

It is now twenty one years since we first started carrying out removals between UK and Spain it will be interesting to see how many companies can say that they are still trading after all this time, our aim has always been to treat every customers belongings as if they where are own by looking after them from start to finish and collecting and delivering when we say always keeping in contact and taking care in everything we do we have built up a lot of customers over the years who come back to us year in and out as a lot of our work is via recommendation and if the job is done right people will recommend us we are able to provide our UK address were customers have items sent to us be it one item or a few it all fills the vehicles, so Kevin & Shena would like to say a big thank you to everyone and long may it continue.
Silverdale Transport & Removals
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01270 872731
Mobile: 07952170306
Mobile: 627 371 937
kevin07

Which part of Spain are you from?: albir

Re: Silverdale Transport 21 yrs

Postby Yan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Congratulations guys 21 years in this business that's a fantastic record. Well done and keep up the exceptional and thouroughly professional service.
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Silverdale Transport 21 yrs

Postby Anniep » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Congratulations, 21 key to the door! lol
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu