Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Renting an apartment

Renting an apartment

Postby Barry Cooper » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:25 am

Hola my names Barry and my wife is Kathy. We'll be staying in Quesada for the winter months, we haven't done this before so it will be an adventure, one we're looking forward to. I have joined Talk Quesada because of all the useful information posted. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of the group. :text-thankyouyellow:
Barry Cooper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Renting an apartment

Postby JoeK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Welcome Barry & Kathy

Regards
Joe
JoeK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby TonTri » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum. Last winter was our first winter here, although we returned to the UK for 6 weeks at Christmas. I admit we felt so much better healthwise after spending the winter in Spain. This year we will be spending 5 continuous months there from the end of October and are really looking forward to it.

You will find help on anything on the forum and most posters are very knowledgeable and helpful so don't be afraid to ask any questions.
TonTri

Postby Barry Cooper » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Thanks Joe, as I said it's new ground for us but I'm sure this forum will make life easier. Regards Barry.
Barry Cooper

Postby Barry Cooper » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

TonTri wrote:Welcome to the forum. Last winter was our first winter here, although we returned to the UK for 6 weeks at Christmas. I admit we felt so much better healthwise after spending the winter in Spain. This year we will be spending 5 continuous months there from the end of October and are really looking forward to it.

You will find help on anything on the forum and most posters are very knowledgeable and helpful so don't be afraid to ask any questions.
Barry Cooper