Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

SABADELL BANK

Re: SABADELL BANK

Postby suzi wong » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 pm

My mates been back into the Benijofar branch again this morning, the answer he recieved was they hadn't got a clue why the money has still not been transferred,unfortunately we are in the UK at the moment so can't call in ourselves. I've E mailed Francisco to see wher that gets us,it's becoming as big a saga as when we cancelled house insurance with them,but that's an all new saga i don't want to repeat.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby suzi wong » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Update, money has landed after 7 days,if youve had a problem ,check your account.
suzi wong

Postby Chris21 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Hi jpeg, I’m quite interested in this account just wondering how long you have had it now and have you closed your Spanish bank. If so how do you do the usual payments for utilities, internet, community fees etc. We also get fed up with fees using Sabadell, is it possible to not have an account here. Can you use card at any cash machines. Sorry for all questions, can’t quite follow it online ! Thanks
Chris21

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Janine » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 am

I am with Sabadell in Benijofar, I have brilliant service except money transfer, I use Torfx, send the money from spanish account to english account and all works fine, dont use SEPA it is rubbish *might have got the name wrong) it is the money transfer system they use. To avoid charges, they have to see 700 euros going into the bank regularly, i.e. once a month, but if the money builds up just withdraw it and put it back in, I have a savings account with them and move money to that then transfer once a month to normal account. I must admit I do live here but that was a suggestion given to me by Francesco.
Janine

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby willemite » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 am

Bank transfers are a bit dated now try TRANSFER WISE fantastic service, exchange rate given, money usually in bank same day or early next. Did have a different Co. years ago but this we have found to be the best, from personal dealings.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby Nikon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:25 am

We have used this bank in bento far they have been absolute gems and helpful and personnel its a great pity this is not the same in the uk. Where our banks did go wrong well there good with us and we thank them if they look at this. :text-goodpost: :text-thankyouyellow:
Nikon

Postby colingriffiths » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 am

No problems with Sabadell bank. Internet banking, telephone notification of withdrawals and no yearly fee. Plus money back on bills ( electric water etc)
colingriffiths

Postby suzi wong » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm

colingriffiths wrote:No problems with Sabadell bank. Internet banking, telephone notification of withdrawals and no yearly fee. Plus money back on bills ( electric water etc)
h

Only if you pay in over €700
suzi wong

Postby Jan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:47 pm

suzi wong wrote:
colingriffiths wrote:No problems with Sabadell bank. Internet banking, telephone notification of withdrawals and no yearly fee. Plus money back on bills ( electric water etc)
h

Only if you pay in over €700

Its not only those who pay 700 in each month - We are non residents without 700 euros or any lump sum going in each month and get all the above except the money back on bills.
All Spanish banks have fees and each bank has special accounts that cuts down on fees to suit individual circumstances. We are happy with Sabadell and have had no problems.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby PGA » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:43 pm

I was quoted €30 per quarter fee for the Sabadell non-resident account. I am interested to see why some people don't appear to have to pay that fee? There seems no exclusion on the T&Cs I can see whereby if you pay over a certain threshold into the account monthly the quarterly fee shall be waived?

Does anyone know?
PGA

PreviousNext