Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Power cut in Benijofar

Power cut in Benijofar

Postby Alan Murray » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:21 am

Hi

To any one living in Benijofar - was there a power cut yesterday afternoon between about 4pm-7pm? I am asking because I could not get any tv stations at this time when I wanted to watch the World Cup final.This morning, when I phoned my tv provider, DVBLAB, they informed me that the problem was caused by a power cut and it was the fault of Iberdrola. I just wanted to check to see if they were telling me the truth!

Alan in Quesada
Alan Murray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Power cut in Benijofar

Postby Alan Murray » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 am

Hi

To any one living in Benijofar - was there a power cut yesterday afternoon between about 4pm-7pm? I am asking because I could not get any tv stations at this time when I wanted to watch the World Cup final.This morning, when I phoned my tv provider, DVBLAB, they informed me that the problem was caused by a power cut and it was the fault of Iberdrola. I just wanted to check to see if they were telling me the truth!

Alan in Quesada
Alan Murray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Power cut in Benijofar

Postby hobnob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 am

I am slap bang in the middle of Benijofar...at the time stated our electricity was fine.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar