Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

GREEN CUT CHAINSAW .

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

GREEN CUT CHAINSAW .

Postby camionpilot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 am

New and boxed .

Multilingual manual .

Greencut Chainsaw Model GS 620-20 , Includes 2 stroke mixing bottle, gloves ,eye protection and ear defenders .

62 CC 2 stroke engine .

Fast acting chainbrake .

20 IN ROLLERNOSE BAR .

This is a new boxed saw imported thro a large Spanish Group in Barcelona , with a large website presence , full back up and parts availability on their website .

Not the usual Chinese generic pile of poo that that can be bought for peanuts thro the Chinese importers in Crevillente ...!!!!!

List price for this machine at your local friendly garden centre is 189 E .

My price 70 E .

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT IN UNSKILLED HANDS THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TOOL YOU CAN BUY OVER THE COUNTER , IT CAN SWIFTLY MAIM YOU FOR LIFE AND EASILY KILL YOU WITH LITTLE EFFORT .......!!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada