Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Tyres slashed overnight!

Re: Tyres slashed overnight!

Postby GrahamR » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:59 am

We can guess and speculate, but unless the perpetrators are caught, it will all just be speculation.
What I find strange is why the perpetrator went round two cars and damaged all the tyres, when with less effort he or she could have kept to the pavement side and upset 8 car owners? Strange!
GrahamR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby TonTri » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:09 am

Were the 2 cars that were damaged more expensive or newer cars than the others? It could be someone had a grudge against people having new or expensive model cars. Just a thought as it does seem pretty mindless otherwise.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GrahamR » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:15 am

No. They were normal cars any of us might drive. In fact, one person owns two cars, and the newer car was left untouched. It is very strange.
GrahamR

Postby TonTri » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 am

Random to say the least :?:
TonTri

Postby GillianOSD » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:50 pm

This thing was happening a while back as some people were running taxi services which takes the Spanish trade. Could be a lot of different things to speculate on. Could be worth seeing if any CTV anywhere.Such a mindless act to do.
GillianOSD

Postby GrahamR » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:35 pm

The victims do not do that, but it is a good point to make. It’s either mindless, or there is a reason we do not yet know. Nobody else reported on anything happening that night or since, which hopefully is positive.
GrahamR

Postby Sara19 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Just to throw it out there too, the people who've been targeted haven't upset anyone? Only a friend of mine had all 4 of hers done a couple years ago, she was very new to the area but upset a company, hers was the only car done & it was outside her property on a private sided road (Just off Calle Sorolla) We have our suspicions that it was them as she hadn't met anyone else in Spain yet :?: :!: :|
Sara19

Postby GrahamR » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Yes all possibilities. The people targeted do a lot for the Residentia, so who knows? Whatever it is, I hope it is isolated and we now have surveillance. Hopefully, nobody else in the area has suffered, and the main purpose of my original post was to ask others to be vigilant.
It is a shame because crime here seems very low compared to where we live in the UK.
GrahamR

Postby JohnES » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:19 pm

This sounds personal to me. Someone taking revenge for something. Have either of your neighbors had a recent conflict with somebody who knows where they live. Damaging two cars suggests that the perpetrator was either not sure which car it was or damaged two cars to cause confusion as to the motive.
Last edited by JohnES on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnES

Postby rfh40 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:40 pm

.....hmm, justification for “must be British”?

Stupid statement.
rfh40

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

PreviousNext