Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FISCAL TAX

Re: FISCAL TAX

Postby DTR » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:43 pm

If you do it all online why do you go to Elana?
JohnES wrote:If you own a property here but you are none resident for tax purposes you need to pay your annual wealth tax.
I would never go to a solicitor or abagado as they are more expensive. All tax returns are done on-line now so you do not need an accountant to calculate your tax and you do not need to pay more than 30e . I and many others use Elana at Asesoria Benijofar SL who speaks good English..
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paulr » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:02 pm

I'd also recommend:

http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/

Very responsive, super efficient and the cheapest option if you can't do it yourself - I only wish they could do my Residents' tax as well!
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby JohnES » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

DTR wrote:If you do it all online why do you go to Elana?
JohnES wrote:If you own a property here but you are none resident for tax purposes you need to pay your annual wealth tax.

I would never go to a solicitor or abagado as they are more expensive. All tax returns are done on-line now so you do not need an accountant to calculate your tax and you do not need to pay more than 30e . I and many others use Elana at Asesoria Benijofar SL who speaks good English..

I do not think that anybody could access the tax office website to input their own tax return.
No doubt it is also in Spanish.
JohnES

Postby marcliff » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:50 pm

[/quote]
I do not think that anybody could access the tax office website to input their own tax return.
No doubt it is also in Spanish.[/quote]

If you go to my link for the Form 210 from yesterday you'll find it's all in English.
You do need to register first and get a "clave" (similar to the Gateway in UK).
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby JohnES » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 pm

marcliff wrote:
I would never go to a solicitor or abagado as they are more expensive. All tax returns are done on-line now so you do not need an accountant to calculate your tax and you do not need to pay more than 30e . I and many others use Elena at Asesoria Benijofar SL who speaks good English..

It's not the "wealth tax", it's the imputed income tax for non-residents. The wealth tax (or patrimonio) is a totally different thing and is only payable if you have assets over €700,000 per person and, if you happen to have that amount, it is payable by both residents and non-residents if you own property in Spain.
If you are resident, you also get a €300,000 allowance on your main home so a couple would have to have assets including property of over €2,000,000.

When you start getting up to having that type of assets then the tax rate of 0.2% up to 2.5% probably wouldn't bother you too much.

We were told when we went to sort out our tax returns that it was called the wealth tax. I suppose it was easier than trying to explain the imputed whatever. It was one of the many things that we were told when we first came and did not know any better.
JohnES

Postby Janjan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:23 pm

It was referred as Wealth Tax by our Solicitors in 1997 and those who didn't keep a Fiscal Rep. after buying didn't pay it but they are clamping down on it these days. We were told you get clobbered when you sell if it was never paid.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby JohnES » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:42 pm

That's nice to know Marcliff but for 30 e I would rather ask someone who is familiar with the website to do it for me.
JohnES

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 am

I would never go to a solicitor or abagado as they are more expensive. All tax returns are done on-line now so you do not need an accountant to calculate your tax and you do not need to pay more than 30e . I and many others use Elena at Asesoria Benijofar SL who speaks good English..

Hi JohnES,

If I go to this girl Elena, will she sort my fiscal tax for no more than 30 euro?

Can you give me the address, or directions to her office? Thank you.
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:27 am

marcliff wrote:

No doubt it is also in Spanish.[/quote]

If you go to my link for the Form 210 from yesterday you'll find it's all in English.
You do need to register first and get a "clave" (similar to the Gateway in UK).[/quote]

Hi marcliff,

Could you advise me as to where I would get a copy of my rates bill (IBI) I do not seem to have a copy in my files, and have had the property now for just over a year. Thank you.
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby marcliff » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:50 am

Go to the SUMA office in Rojales. They are the ones who send the bills out.
If you get a "clave" (a key or password) then you can access your bills online at the SUMA site and download copies.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

PreviousNext