Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FISCAL TAX

Re: FISCAL TAX

Postby JohnES » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:34 am

To Chico Latino,
Elena works for Asesoria Benijofar, SL, the address is Federico Garcia Lorca, 21-1 B.
This is the main street when you go down the hill from Quesada and it is near a Pharmacy on the right.
All tax returns for 2017 should have been done by now and the first payment made by the end of June.
I would suggest that you go into the office and talk to Elena about your situation.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

marcliff wrote:Go to the SUMA office in Rojales. They are the ones who send the bills out.
If you get a "clave" (a key or password) then you can access your bills online at the SUMA site and download copies.

Much appreciated marcliff. Thank you.
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:41 am

JohnES wrote:To Chico Latino,
Elena works for Asesoria Benijofar, SL, the address is Federico Garcia Lorca, 21-1 B.
This is the main street when you go down the hill from Quesada and it is near a Pharmacy on the right.
All tax returns for 2017 should have been done by now and the first payment made by the end of June.
I would suggest that you go into the office and talk to Elena about your situation.

JohnES Thank you very much for this information. Very much appreciated.
Chico Latino

Postby DTR » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 am

About time you started charging Marcliff. :text-lol:
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby daz » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:05 pm

:text-goodpost: thank you marcliff, good answers and useful info, I just hope I get my head around it one day. :text-thankyouyellow:
daz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby Chico Latino » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:46 pm

So the plot thickens.......

I went along to the Suma office in Rojales today and got speaking to a very helpful lady regarding my non residents tax bill linked to the rateable value of my property (Catastral)
Having handed me a piece of paper with various information, I noted that the payment due for September was 173.70, which having looked at previous percentages of 1.1 or even 2.0 % of the rateable value, this seemed a little high to me.

So, using the figures supplied on that said piece of paper from the Suma office, I can inform you that the rateable value of my property is 26,722.58 euro, and to get to the amount of 173.70 euro this has been multiplied at a rate of 6.5% as the figures show.

Please note that the Suma office had this amount already on their computer when the girl logged in, which also begs the question as to why you would need tp pay someone to do this for you. There was no mention of the 210 form either.

Have I missed something, or has the rate on which its paid dramatically increased?
Chico Latino

Postby marcliff » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 pm

OK, I'm not on here anymore but I can't resist the reply to that.
That is not your non-resident or imputed tax.
That is your IBI (Impuesto sobre Bienes Immuebles) or your council tax. Everyone pays that, regardless of being a resident or non-resident.

This is taken automatically by the local municipality but is nothing to do with your non-resident tax which is done on the Form 210 at the end of the year unlike the council tax which is taken out in September.

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax. At least you now have the catastral value of your property

Bye
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby suzi wong » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:52 pm

marcliff wrote:OK, I'm not on here anymore but I can't resist the reply to that.
That is your IBI (Impuesto sobre Bienes Immuebles) or your council tax. Everyone pays that, regardless of being a resident or non-resident.

This is taken automatically by the local municipality but is nothing to do with your non-resident tax which is done on the Form 210 at the end of the year unlike the council tax which is taken out in September.

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax.

Bye

Marcliff, please keep replying to questions on here as your info is so useful to many people,just treat the idiots with the contempt they deserve.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Chico Latino » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:04 pm

suzi wong wrote:
marcliff wrote:OK, I'm not on here anymore but I can't resist the reply to that.

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax.

Bye

Marcliff, please keep replying to questions on here as your info is so useful to many people,just treat the idiots with the contempt they deserve.

'Treat the idiots' ??

That's not very nice Suzi Wong. Must be great to be perfect
Last edited by Chico Latino on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chico Latino

Postby Chico Latino » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:09 pm

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax. At least you now have the catastral value of your property

Bye

Thank you very much for that marcliff, as always very much appreciated.
I now realise that its the annual council tax i just got informed off. I also get a tax bill in April for collections etc, and my car tax bill. So the only outstanding bill that I have to sort is the non residents imputed tax via the form 210 which, as I now have my IBI information, I can tell the rateable value for that purpose.
Oh, and I almost forgot the 'idiots' bill - the most expensive off all
Chico Latino

PreviousNext